Real estate copywriting portfolioWhite picket fence in a tranquil setting
Tucked at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and backing onto cycling paths and grasslands, this picturesque home complete with picket fence is located in a highly sought-after suburb.
It has recently had a massive 22 panel solar system installed, so you can save money on your winter bills and run the ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning in summer with free energy from the sun.
The home features 2 separate living areas, and the kitchen is conveniently located between the dining room and family/meals room and features downlights, stainless appliances, gas cooktop, and pantry.
The 3 spacious bedrooms all have BIRs and easy access to the bathroom with separate toilet. If you don’t want to entertain inside in any of the two living/meals areas, outside the large backyard with high colourbond fences provides plenty of space for everyone.
This delightfully presented hidden oasis is a short walk to Palmerston primary school, local shops, and public transport.
- 3 bedrooms, all with BIRs
- Single lock-up garage with storage space
- Family room and formal living area
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Gas cooking
- Solar system to reduce heating bills
- Ducted heating and air conditioning
- Backs onto grassland with quick access to a network of bike paths
- Large backyard
- Short walk to large playground
- Close to public transport, schools and Gungahlin Town Centre
This ad appeared on allhomes.com.au