Do you want a home close to great schools or public transport? Do you need low maintenance gardens, but still want room for a vegetable garden? This address is situated in a quiet street close to walking and bike paths to the local shops, schools and playgrounds. Plus, a short distance to Gungahlin Pond if you like to take the dog for walks.
This home opens into a great lounge room that flows through to the dining room, or maybe you could use it as a study space? The kitchen features gas cooking, easy to clean tiled splash back, bench seating for 3 and has a large pantry and plenty of cupboard space. The adjacent family room has a sliding door outside to the entertaining area, which has a very high pergola, so it doesn’t trap the heat and you can entertain all year round, plus plenty of room for a BBQ and pizza oven.
The three large bedrooms all have built in robes and a sunny aspect. The bathroom has a fantastic skylight for plenty of natural light, a bath, shower and a separate toilet. Down the hallway is a laundry with plenty of room for both a washing machine and dryer and a cupboard with heaps of shelves.
This neat and cosy home is a great opportunity to start or down-size and is well situated in a great suburb.
– Single level, 3-bedroom home, separate living areas + beautiful presentation
– Good-sized kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard / pantry space plus electric oven and gas cooking
– Separate living, dining and family areas
– Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating throughout
– Evaporative cooling throughout
– Connected to high speed NBN (Fibre to the premises)
– Single garage with remote access and space for storage
– Ample driveway parking
– Covered outdoor area, perfect for BBQs and entertaining
– Low maintenance front and rear gardens
– Located within walking distance to playgrounds, Palmerston Primary School, Palmerston Oval and to the local Palmerston Shops
– Very close to the Gungahlin Town Centre
– Living size (Exc. Garage) = 119.245sqm
– Block size = 426sqm
This ad appeared on allhomes.com.au