Spacious entertainer in a quiet, convenient location
This stunning 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom family home has sensational street appeal, magnificent views of Gungahlin and surrounding mountains, and is situated in a fantastic suburb close to local schools, shops and easily accessible to the GDE.
Upon entering the home, you encounter an expansive entryway with a formal lounge room to the left and family room to the right. Ahead is a staircase, which downstairs takes you to the rumpus room and bedroom, kitchen and bathroom that can be used as a teenager’s retreat, guest accommodation or business, as it has its own entry.
Back on the first floor are all your living areas and powder room. The expansive family room has access to its own balcony and flows through to the meals area. The kitchen is ideally placed between the meals area and formal dining area and includes a breakfast bar that seats 3 people. The spacious kitchen features a stainless steel wall oven, gas cooking, room for a large family fridge, stunning stone bench tops with matching splash back and walk-in pantry.
For the serious entertainers this home features an extensive covered outdoor entertaining area where you can host the largest family celebrations. And, if you need to relax after all your entertaining you can wind down in your ensuite spa bath, which features a padded headrest and arm rests.
The second floor houses an additional 5 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites. The main bedroom has a sliding door to its own private balcony, his and her walk-in robe and a large ensuite with spa bath. The other 3 double sized bedrooms all have built in robes.
With room for everyone spread over 3 floors, 3 separate living areas and huge outdoor entertaining area (complete with party lights) this home is perfect for the whole family.
– Spectacular family home with fantastic street appeal and views of Gungahlin and surrounding mountains
– Well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, walk in pantry and stainless steel appliances
– Multiple formal and informal living and dining options
– Master-suite boasting a private balcony, luxury ensuite and walk in robe
– 4 separate balconies with great views
– 4 separate bathrooms plus an additional 2 separate powder rooms
– Self-contained flat with open plan living, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling on the upper level
– Ducted gas heating on the lower level
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the family room
– Ducted vacuum throughout
– Double-glazed windows
– Security alarm system
– Intercom across all 3 levels
– NBN & Foxtel connections
– Huge 2-car garage with remote and internal access plus storage at the rear of the garage
– Established gardens with beautiful hedges and vegetable patch
– Large backyard perfect for children to play
– Massive paved and covered outdoor entertaining area
– Located within walking distance to playgrounds, Palmerston Primary School, Palmerston Oval and to the local Palmerston Shops
– Very close to the Gungahlin Town Centre
– Living size (Exc. Garage) = 291.92sqm
– Garage = 51.92sqm
– Block size = 658sqm
This ad appeared on allhomes.com.au