Huge block, huge potential
After walking through the enclosed courtyard, past the pond, you are welcomed into a spacious entrance. Upon entering, step down into the light and airy master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite.
The large kitchen is the hub of the home with gas cooktop, 900mm oven and stainless steel rangehood. Sheet metal splashbacks that tie in with the cabinetry are the focal feature of the kitchen with matching powerpoints and an island bench that seats 4. The kitchen flows seamlessly to the dining room making meal times easy.
The open floor plan allows plenty of natural light through the house. Cedar double doors take you from the large lounge room to the outside timber deck, which is large enough to hold a lounge suite and hammock, which you can lounge in while keeping an eye on the kids in the solar-heated pool.
The massive backyard has the potential for you to put your creative stamp on: a basketball court? Extensive gardens? Or even a BMX track? There is so much space for you to work with.
If you work from home you will appreciate the freestanding studio, so clients don’t need to come through the house. Or you could utilize it as a teenagers retreat.
Located within walking distance to schools, public transport, shops and parkland. You can leave your car at home.
– Stunning updated kitchen with wooden benchtops, pantry space plus 900mm stainless steel oven / gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Master bedroom with built in remote controlled bluetooth speaker and light
– Separate living, dining and family areas
– Updated ensuite and main bathroom
– Downlights throughout
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Connected to high speed NBN
– Single carport plus garage / storage shed
– Ample driveway parking for several vehicles
– Low maintenance front gardens
– East facing, covered outdoor entertaining deck
– Solar heated in-ground swimming pool
– Greenhouses convertible to pergolas
– Roller shutters on windows
– Huge block 1465sqm
– Very close to the Belconnen Westfield, Evatt & Florey Shops, Miles Franklin Primary School, St Monica’s Primary School, Melba Copland High School, Radford College & University of Canberra.
Appeared on allhomes.com.au