Real estate copywriting portfolioSingle level, ground floor apartment
This residence offers homeowners and investors alike a first-class opportunity to enjoy suburban living with urban convenience. Close to restaurants, Woolworths, cafes, medical facilities and light rail stops, you won’t even need to use the car. Everything you need is on your doorstep.
This apartment features spacious, open plan living with the largest courtyard you will find in any apartment complex, amplifying the sense of space. This private courtyard is great for entertaining or just sitting and enjoying the morning sun. There is plenty of room for a hammock, daybed and outdoor table and chairs.
The large bedroom features a built in robe and sliding door access to the courtyard. The study area can either be used as a study or is large enough for a single bed and wardrobe if you are after another bedroom.
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, pantry, stone bench-tops and breakfast bar seating. The bathroom features lovely neutral colours and a European laundry behind bifold doors.
With secure building access, allocated basement parking and storage cage, this apartment represents a complete lifestyle choice for comfort and convenience.
– Rental appraisal = $400 – $425 per week
– Ground floor, single level 2 bedroom apartment in prime location, Symphony Park | Harrison
– Generous main bedroom with built-in wardrobe
– Second bedroom / study room with space to add built in desk and shelving
– Modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops + dishwasher
– Open plan living / dining
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– 60sqm entertaining courtyard with north-east aspect which keeps the apartment warm in winter
– Access to the courtyard via the back gate or through the apartment from the living area and bedroom 1
– Voice intercom and lift access to and from the basement
– Secure building access and basement car space with storage unit
– Highly desirable and central location
– Well suited for downsizers, investors or first time buyers
– A short distance to the Gungahlin Town Centre
– Close to quality schools such as Harrison Early Childhood Centre, Mother Teresa Primary School, Harrison School, Burgmann Anglican School & Gungahlin College
– Short walk to the light rail stops and current bus stops on Flemington Road
– Living size (Excluding courtyard) = 62sqm
– Courtyard size = 60.10sqm
– Body corporate = $572.85 per quarter
This ad appeared on allhomes.com.au