Set yourself above your competition by telling a potential vendor you use a professional real estate copywriter to write your property descriptions.
A property listing needs to do more than list the features of the house, it needs to tell a story and connect with the buyer.
I write content that sells a lifestyle. Buying a house is an emotional transaction, and real estate listings need to evoke positive emotions in the buyer.
Just like no two properties are the same, so to are property marketing campaigns.
I offer three packages to tie in with your marketing campaign.
Feel free to contact me if you would like to tailor a package to your campaign’s needs. I love coffee and am happy to meet for a chat.
Real Estate Copywriting Portfolio
Street appeal, views and flexible floor plan
Situated on the best street in Palmerston, you will be proud to welcome friends to this double-storey home.
With a newly renovated kitchen with bespoke cabinetry and Falcon cooker, you can entertain your guests with canapes around the brushbox island bench, with seating for 5. The copper sink and tapware were imported from Mexico and are a focal point of the kitchen. Finished off with a walk-in pantry and Caesarstone benches and splash backs, this kitchen is sure to bring out your inner Gordon Ramsey.
There are 4 double sized bedrooms upstairs (3 with doors to the balcony). The master bedroom has an ensuite with so much storage, a walk in robe with skylight and is down the hall from the main bathroom with a corner spa bath, shower, toilet and powder room. There is also a super large room you could turn into an upstairs games room, another bedroom or a guest suite (also with its own balcony), the options are limitless.
Downstairs there is so much flexibility in terms of how to ultilise the living spaces. Just off the entrance is another bedroom, which is currently used as a home office. The family room has a feature fireplace, stunning timber fan and an abundance of natural light.
The formal lounge room has a bay window with a long seat, which is a great place to read and capture the afternoon sun. The formal dining room is just off the kitchen with lovely timber floors and double cedar framed glass doors opening out to the outdoor entertaining area, which is set amongst lush gardens with room for a 12 seater table, pizza oven and BBQ.
For all the LeBron James wannabes is a basketball court for practicing layups. On a large block this home and garden is an entertainer’s dream and has been host to lots of special family occasions.
- 5 bedrooms and upstairs teenagers retreat or 6 bedrooms (all with BIR)
- 3 upstairs bedrooms open out to a beautiful balcony with spectacular views over Gungahlin
- 3 living areas
- Entertainers kitchen
- European appliances
- 900mm Falcon cooker
- Copper sink and tapware imported from Mexico
- Formal loungeroom with bay window
- Main bathroom with spa plus separate toilet and vanity
- Dining area large enough for a 12 seater table
- 3 bathrooms
- Gas ducted heating/ducted air conditioning
- Ducted vacuum
- Plenty of storage (including under the stairs)
- Cedar windows throughout the house
- Double garage with internal access
- 2 driveways and a circular driveway
- Lush, established gardens
- Basketball court
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Space for the boat or caravan
- Opposite parkland, which means no homes across from you
- Walking distance to Gungahlin town centre, Burgmann Anglican School and Palmerston Primary School.
Don’t miss your opportunity to create new memories in this spectacular family home.
Social media hastags for twitter and Instagram: