Real estate copywriting portfolioModern, single level apartment
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy in the Observatory complex; modern apartment living with outdoor spaces and swimming pool designed by Jamie Durie.
This one-bedroom apartment features open plan living with views of the red 25m pool and shared outdoor entertaining areas. The kitchen features a built-in oven and 4-burner cooktop, pantry and dishwasher, offset by contrasting white and walnut cabinetry and stone bench-top.
The spacious bedroom features two built-in-robes and access to the balcony. The modern bathroom contains large mirrored cabinets and includes a built-in laundry cleverly hidden behind double doors when not in use.
The complex is a fantastic space to entertain with a fire pit with built in seating, 3 BBQs and of course the large pool perfect for swimming laps. With allocated basement parking, lift access and full security, this apartment is your complete lifestyle choice for comfort and convenience.
With a flexible settlement and vacant possession this is a great opportunity for you to either move in or rent out.
– Rental Appraisal = $400 – $425 per week
– Adaptable designed unit with wider doorways, living space, bathroom and car space, accessible to occupants and visitors with a disability or mobility issues
– Modern and single level throughout
– Fresh and modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher included
– Main bedroom with 2 x built in mirrored wardrobes robes and access to the balcony
– Generous open plan living, enough to separate into lounge and dining areas plus access to the balcony
– Lift access to the apartment and basement parking
– Bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Voice intercom system
– Well-maintained and pet friendly complex with BBQ area, swimming pool and visitor parking
– Allocated basement car space with lock-up storage and no neighbouring car space
– Secure swipe card entry to building and gardens
– NBN & Foxtel Available
– Close to Mount Stromlo, Charles Coombs Primary and the brand-new shopping Centre
– Living (Excluding balcony) = 65sqm
– Balcony = 11sqm
This ad appeared on allhomes.com.au