Real estate copywriting portfolioif you have the family, we have the home
This charming home is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, so your kids can play on their bikes or play street cricket with the neighbours. Or, there is enough space in the backyard for the largest trampoline, cubby house and soccer game for a horde of kids.
Inside the home all of the living areas are on the ground floor with a spacious study near the front door, perfect if you operate a home business. Near the study is a sunken formal lounge room with expansive windows, which flow through to the formal dining area, large enough for a 10 seater table, and features gorgeous double glass doors to the outdoor entertaining area. The massive rumpus room opens off the open plan kitchen, living, and meals areas. The monochrome kitchen is light filled and features an appliance cupboard, gas cooking, easy to clean subway tiles and ample bench and cupboard spaces.
Upstairs the master bedroom is separated from the other bedrooms and has one of the biggest ensuites you will ever see, with a corner spa bath, two vanities, shower. But wait there’s more. This master bedroom suite has its own private deck with views to the surrounding hills. The other 4 large bedrooms are located down the hall near the master bathroom with separate toilet.
One of the other great features about this property is the abundance of outdoor space to securely park a caravan, boat or trailer. There is enough room for any big toys you have.
You won’t be disappointed when you inspect this house, as it’s versatile floor plan and numerous bedrooms make this your ideal family home.
– 5 bedrooms plus large study
– Main bedroom with huge ensuite, walk in robe and own private decked balcony with great views
– All bedrooms with built in robes
– Formal lounge and dining rooms
– Family / meals room off the kitchen
– Separate rumpus room
– Upper and lower level bathrooms
– Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard / pantry space plus gas cooking, electric oven and dishwasher
– Ducted gas heating
– Evaporative cooling
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the family room
– Double garage with remote and internal access
– Space to securely park a caravan, boat and trailer
– Outdoor patio area, perfect for entertaining
– Generous backyard for the children to play
– NBN Connected
– Very close to the Palmerston Primary School, Shops and Medical Centre
– A short distance to Burgmann Anglican School, Gungahlin College and Gungahlin Town Centre
– Short walk to Gungahlin Lakes Golf Course
– Living (Exc. Garage) = 276.44sqm
– Block size = 943sqm
This ad appeared on allhomes.com.au