Real estate copywriting portfolioEntertainer's delight with indoor and outdoor kitchens
Nestled in a quiet street this executive residence oozes prestige and seclusion. Walking through the secluded front gardens you are greeted by double doors that open to a large entranceway. To the left is one of the two master bedrooms and turning right takes you to the formal lounge room with glass doors out to the front garden.
Also, downstairs is the dining area off the kitchen and separated from the family room. There is enough space for a 6 seater table and small sitting area. All floors are tiled for easy cleaning. The large galley style kitchen features black stone benchtops, an inbuilt Miele fridge/freezer, plenty of bench and cupboard space, three sinks and breakfast bar seating for two with views to the outdoor water feature. And if one kitchen isn’t enough there is an outdoor kitchen area with another sink and even more bench and storage space, perfect for serious entertainers.
Heading up the stairs past timber and wrought iron railings you enter a space big enough for a sitting area or study with doors out to the balcony. The master bedroom is located to the right and features his and her walk-in robes to the large ensuite, which has a corner spa bath as well as separate shower. The other two upstairs bedrooms have built in robes and one has a door to its own balcony. The main bathroom is also upstairs with a large, deep bath, shower and toilet.
This impressive home is within walking distance to Gungahlin shops, local restaurants, and if you’re into fitness you can walk to Saturday’s parkrun (a free, timed 5km run around Yerrabi Pond), or use the walking paths around the pond.
– Stunning home with unique parkland aspect + walking distance to Yerrabi Pond
– Huge kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and boasting 3 sinks, inbuilt Miele fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas cooktop and Smeg oven
– Several formal and informal living and dining options
– Two master bedrooms with his and her walk in robes and ensuites with separate spa baths and showers
– Two additional double bedrooms with built in robes
– Extra study space / sitting room
– 3 bathrooms in total plus lower level powder room
– 2 separate balconies off upper level bedrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the family room
– Ducted vacuum throughout
– Down lights throughout
– NBN & Foxtel connections
– Large 2-car garage with remote and internal access
– Low maintenance gardens
– Outdoor kitchen, a great area for entertaining
– Located within walking distance to Yerrabi Pond that boasts playgrounds, cafes, restaurants plus walking/cycling trails
– Very close to the Gungahlin Town Centre & the upcoming light rail
– Living size (Exc. Garage) = 223.10sqm
– Garage = 42.11sqm
This ad appeared on allhomes.com.au