Digital content writing
Are you looking to streamline the content on your website? Or create a database of FAQs to help answer customer questions? As a digital content writer, these are both tasks I have undertaken for government and universities.
I have worked on government projects undertaking content audits to determine which content needs to remain, merge with other pages or be archived. Then I undertook rewriting of the content in consultation with subject matter experts, ensuring content and formatting was WCAG accessible, conformed to department style guides and was SEO ready.
If you have a digital content writing project please contact me.
Great copy that converts should be engaging, compelling, and aimed at your target market.
As a copywriter, I have worked within a variety of industries to provide engaging content for websites, EDMs, catalogues, social media, and marketing and communications materials.
How I have helped other businesses
As an experience copywriter I have worked on a variety of projects including:
- writing the content for alumni newsletters for a not-for-profit science program
- creating marketing materials for a science program aimed at both teachers and students
- writing the content for children’s science toy catalogues, organising models, photography, graphic design, printing, and mail distribution
- writing and sourcing content for a science website aimed at 10 to 16-year-olds
- developing marketing materials to increase participation at risk and insurance courses and seminars
- developed and sourced content aimed at scientists, farmers, and growers.
I have over 20 years’ experience creating content for diverse audiences including school students, university students, parents, general consumers (B2C), and other businesses (B2B).
Details about past copywriting projects and clients can be found on my portfolio page.
Get in touch
Contact me today to discuss your brief, including target audience, the tone of the material, and communication channel.