Great copy that sells should be engaging, compelling, and aimed at your target market.
I have worked within a variety of industries to provide engaging content for websites, catalogues, and marketing and communications materials.
Some of these projects include:
- writing the content for alumni newsletters for a not-for-profit science program
- creating marketing materials for a science program aimed at both teachers and students
- writing the content for children’s science toy catalogues, organising models, photography, graphic design, printing, and mail distribution
- writing and sourcing content for a science website aimed at 10 to 16-year-olds
- developing marketing materials to increase participation at risk and insurance courses and seminars
- developed and sourced content aimed at scientists, farmers, and growers.
I have over 20 years’ experience creating content for diverse audiences, from radio advertisements, school students, university students, parents, general consumers, and audiences from the science and farming fields.
Contact me today to discuss your brief, including target audience, the tone of the material, and communication channel.