ServicesContent writing and design
Do you need new content or are you streaming your content?
I have worked as a content designer/writer on government projects undertaking content audits to determine which content needs to remain, merge with other pages or be archived. Then I undertook rewriting of the content in consultation with subject matter experts, ensuring content and formatting was WCAG accessible, adhered to the Digital Transformation Agency’s Digital Transformation Strategy, conformed to department style guides and was SEO ready.
Great copy that converts should be engaging, compelling, and aimed at your target market.
As a copywriter, I have worked within a variety of industries to provide engaging content for websites, EDMs, catalogues, social media, and marketing and communications materials.
How I have helped other businesses
As an experienced content writer and copywriter I have worked on a variety of projects including:
- writing the content for alumni newsletters for a not-for-profit science program
- creating marketing materials for a science program aimed at both teachers and students
- writing the content for children’s science toy catalogues, organising models, photography, graphic design, printing, and mail distribution
- writing and sourcing content for a science website aimed at 10 to 16-year-olds
- developing marketing materials to increase participation at risk and insurance courses and seminars
- developed and sourced content aimed at scientists, farmers, and growers.
I have over 20 years’ experience creating content for diverse audiences including school students, university students, parents, general consumers (B2C), and other businesses (B2B).
Details about past copywriting projects and clients can be found on my portfolio page.
Working with Katie was a great experience. She was easy to communicate with and took our key messages and wrote great content for our website.
I highly recommend her writing.